Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 17, 2012 "My Lord!"

“My Lord” John 20:28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” WHAT does it take to confess, “My Lord and my God?” Thomas touched Jesus’ wounds. He knew without a doubt. All of his senses—feel, touch, hear, see and smell were able to gather in the fact that the risen Christ was next to him! As Mary Magdalene exclaimed, “Rabboni!” Thomas exclaimed his belief in the risen Jesus. From that point on, nothing stopped Thomas. He went to the far ends of the earth to proclaim the gospel. Of the millions of Christians in India today, it is thought Thomas planted the first seeds in his role of the Great Commission. Before he died a martyr’s death, nothing stopped him from proclaiming his risen Lord. What about you? Are you ready to proclaim the risen Christ? Are you ready to say to him, “My Lord and My God?” Be of faith. Because when you are, you will be making a commitment to follow him to places you don’t know. He will lead you. You will follow. Go ahead. Do it. Your life will be different than it is today. That’s living in faith every day. It’s True: Jesus wants you to go to new places with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment