Monday, June 13, 2011

June 14, 2011 A Virtuous Woman

A Virtuous Woman
Proverbs 31

Prov 31:10 Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is more precious than rubies.

HEY GUYS, do you want to give your wife a great gift? Write out Prov 31:10-31 and tell her, “This is you, Sweetheart.”
Hey, ladies. Want to feel good about yourself? Read these verses and consider the blessings of virtue. Apply them to your life.
I know women of virtue. I’m married to one. My mother is one. My daughter is one. (I’m not bragging. I’m thankful and rejoicing.) I know women of virtue in our church. I see women of virtue in the community.
They’re easy to spot. They have joy in their lives. They confess Christ in their lives. They praise the Holy Spirit in their thoughts. They love God, and that love extends to their family, their church, their friends, their work and their neighbors.
Yes, virtue is easy to spot. Virtue shines. Virtue glows. Virtue gives a woman a reputation of love and peace in her life.


Pause and Consider: how you can shine the light of virtue into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment