Saturday, August 27, 2011

September 2, 2011 Love and Faith

September 2
Love and Faith
Read Matthew 24 - 25

Matt 24:44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
&
Matt 24:45-46 Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns.
&
Mt 25:34-36 Then the King will say to those on his right, “Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.”

HOW DO we prepare for our meeting with the Lord Jesus? Whether we see him come in the air, or we die and meet him in heaven, we will meet him, and we must be prepared.
We are fully prepared when we express our faith in him. And this is more than words, saying a prayer, “Lord be my Savior.”
When you have “Jesus in your heart” your faith is a faith in action, obeying his words, showing his love to those around you. Scripture is clear your faith is to be a love response to your Lord’s saving love. Love Jesus and faithfully serve him as he leads you.


Pause and Consider: do you know for sure that you are going to be with God in Heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment